- TUE 2/7- 6:30AM Men's Bible Study
- 4:00PM LWML Bible Study 'Living a Chocolate Life'
- WED 2/8- 3:30PM Confirmation
- SAT 2/11- 6:00PM Worship at Immanuel
- SUN 2/12- 8:45AM Sunday School & Bible Class
- 10:00AM Worship, Lutheran Family Services (LSF) Sunday; Guest Preacher, Rev .Wolfram
- 11:00AM Finance Board Meeting
- 11:30-3:00PM LYF & Junior High Playing cards & games with residents at the Reed House in Denison
- 6:00PM Family Movie Night
READING THRU THE BIBLE IN A YEAR
|February 5||Exodus 36-38, Matthew 23:1-22|
|February 6||Exodus 39-40, Matthew 23:23-39|
|February 7||Leviticus 1-3, Matthew 24:1-28|
|February 8||Leviticus 4-5, Matthew 24:29-51|
|February 9||Leviticus 6-7, Matthew 25:1-30|
|February 10||Leviticus 8-10, Matthew 25:31-46|
|February 11||Leviticus 11-12, Matthew 26:1-25|
|February 12||Leviticus 13, Matthew 26:26-50|
COME JOIN US AS WE BEGIN OUR WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY; "LIVING THE CHOCOLATE LIFE"
DATE: Tuesday February 7th
WHERE: St. John Fellowship Hall
BRING: A friend - Savor God's Word & see what chocolate treats awaits you.
WHAT WILL A CHOCOLATE LIFE DO FOR YOU?
* You will be encouraged through worship and Bible Study
* Living a Chocolate Life you will be encouraged to savor God's sweet grace.
will engage in celebrating Go's faithfulness while serving the Lord with Gladness
LYF; Play Games as a Service Project; Sun Feb 12
LYF members (AND 6th-8th grade confirmation students), this is for you! We are having a project to brighten the lives of the residents of the Reed House in Denison. On Sunday, February 12 at 1:00 PM. We will give them an opportunity to socialize by playing cards and other games with them. Euchre, UNO, Yahtzee and other games are part of the afternoon. We’ll meet at church at 11:30AM, go to Pizza Ranch for lunch (paid for by LYF) and then go to the Reed House for games. We should be back by 3:00 PM or maybe even earlier. Hope you can join us.
FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT; 'MOMS' NIGHT OUT'Sunday, February 12 at 6:00PM
The Erwin Brothers' 'Mom's Night Out' (2004) Starring Sean Astin, Patricia Heaton & featuring Trace Adkins; Free popcorn & pop, sponsored by the Board of Christian Education.
The reality of everyday parenting comes to light in 'Moms' Night Out,' a wholesome and hilarious comedy for everyone who loves to laugh. And best of all, it encourages moms to remember the importance of their roles... and God's heart for families.