- Mon-Sat. June 13-18- 6:25AM Pastor Merill hosts 'Thy Strong Word' on KDSN 107.1FM/1530AM
- Wed June 15- 8:00PM Elder's Meeting
- Sat June 18- 7:00PM Worship at St. Paul, Hanover
- Sun June 19- 8:00AM Adult/HS Bible Class
- 9:00AM Worship with Communion & "Decommissioning" of Education Building
- 10:00AM Pictures of St. John Luth. School Alumni, Noah's Ark Alumni followed by one last,
- "Old Fashioned School Picnic"
OLD FASHIONED SCHOOL PICNIC- Be sure to join us this Sunday, June 19th, Father's Day as we say farewell to the St. John Education Building. There will be grilled burgers & hot dogs, drinks, chips, ice cream, and HOMEMADE PIE!!! Come join the fun as we complete our month of Praise, Prayer, and Progress!
NEEDED - VBS Teachers and Food Crew. Please contact Bethany Mallory, bethany.mallory @ gmail.com at 3397 or the church office at 678-3630
HOUSING NEEDED- Dr. Lo and his daughter Gaozong, missionaries to Cambodia will be here June 28th for an evening presentation. They will need housing for that night. Please call pastor or the church office if you can welcome them into your home
CARE KITS- St. John's LWML is collecting items for "Care Kits" for Mapleton families who lost their homes to the tornado. There are sheets with lists of items needed for each kit in our church lobby. Please bring items to the church office as soon as possible. They will be delivering them to Mapleton on June 27. Lists are also on the back of the weekly bulletin, or you can call the office.
LUTHERAN FAMILY DAY AT ADVENTURELAND- The Iowa District East Youth Committee has arranged a special day at Adventureland in Des Moines. June 22 for $20/ticket. Contact Rev. Dean Rothchild at (319) 373-2112 or click here to open/download a PDF with details