May God bless and keep you in your future endeavors. Please keep in touch; remember you can use this website and St. John's facebook page to do just that. Look for your local chapter of Lutheran Student Fellowship while you're at college, and keep yourself grounded in God's Word.
Family, Friends, and fellow members of St. John Lutheran, please keep these young men and women in your thoughts and prayers too. Remind them that they always have a loving church home in Charter Oak.
- Monday, May 23- Pastor attending the Pastors' Golf Day
- Saturday, May 28- 7:00pm Worship at Immanuel, Soldier Township
- Sunday, May 29- 10:00am Communion Worship and Memorial Day observance by the American Legion
- Missionary John Thomas is still looking for a car to purchase for driving while here in the U.S. Please call 712-267-2113
- Iowa District~West Joy in Ministry Banquet- Sunday June 12 at the Boulders in Denison, featuring Dr. Brian Friedrich, President of Concordia University in Seward, NE. and son of former pastor at St. John, Rev. Henry Friedrich.
- Housing Needed- Missionary Dr. Lo and his daughter, Gaozong, will be here on June 28 for an evening presentation. They will need a place to stay the night. Anyone who can welcome them into your home, please contact either Pastor Merrill or the Church office. Thank You.
- Please save the date- Plans are coming together for a special celebration on Father's Day, Sunday, June 19 after Church. More information to come.