- Mon. May 2- 8:30AM Kitchen Clean-up, everyone invited
- Tues. May 3- 6:30AM Men's Bible Study at St. John
- Pastor at Spencer & Paulina- Cub Week programs
- Wed. May 4- 9:00AM Ladies Bible Study
- 3:30PM Confirmation Students to Mission Central
- Thurs. May 5- 1:30PM LWML Meeting
- 6:00PM Cub Scouts Meeting
- Sat. May 7- 5:00PM Benefit for Jim & Nancy Jurgens at Charter Oak Community Building
If you'd like to volunteer to help at the dinner or auction, please sign up on the memorial stand
- 7:00PM Pastor preaching at Immanuel, Soldier
- Sun. May 8- 8:45AM Christian Education Hour
- 10:00AM Worship Service- Sunday School awards distributed
- 11:00Am Finance Board Meeting
- 2:00PM Cub Scouts Meeting
- Triple Parish Vacancy Details- Beginning May 2, Pastor Merrill will be serving the vacancy at the Triple Parish (St. Paul Hanover, St. Luke Ricketts, & Immanuel Soldier Township). The Triple Parish expects to be assigned a candidate from one of the seminaries so the vacancy is expected to last 2-3 months depending on how quickly the candidate is able to be ordained and installed after graduation.
During this time, the Triple Parish will have one service on Saturday at 7:00PM, altering between the three sites. Services May 7, 14, & 21 will be at Immanuel; May 28 at St. Luke. This will not effect the Sunday schedule at St. John at all. There will be a Thursday morning Bible Study at Ricketts at least through May.
Pastor will also be responsible for hospital visits & shut-in calls for the Triple Parish, along with any funerals if they are necessary. He will attend monthly LWML & Men's Cub meetings as time permits, although St. John needs will take precedent.