- May 29- Bill Magill, Praise, celebrating God's work in our past
- June 5- Don Friedrichs, Prayer, seeking God's blessing & direction, for ourselves & others
- June 12- Byron Weiss, Progress, looking to the future
Memorial Day Observances
- Sunday, May 29- Remembering the fallen of the congregation, 21-gun salute
- Monday, May 30- VFW Commemoration at the Charter Oak Community Building
Special Voter's Meeting
- Sunday June 12- to decide on the new Fellowship Hall building project
St. John Day of Prayer- Saturday, June 11
- 9:00 a.m. Prayer & Praise Service
- 10:00 a.m. Prayer Walk
- Noon- 5:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil at church
- All Day- Please make a commitment to praying for St. John, Charter Oak and our community wherever you are!
Old Fashioned School Picnic- Sunday, June 19 (Father's Day)
- Come say farewell to St. John Lutheran School's Building, kick-off the summer, celebrate Dads, and join us in considering how to share the love of Jesus with open arms today and in the future!