The Ash Wednesday service will include Holy Communion. The Sunday School will host a soup supper before, beginning at 5:30PM. A free-will offering will be collected with proceeds going toward scholarships for kids attending Camp Okoboji this Summer. LYF and Sunday School will alternate every other Wednesday serving desserts after services.
There is an sign-up sheet on the counter in the front walkway for anyone interested in Lenten Bible Study Sunday evenings February 14-March 20
The theme this year is "Places of the Passion." Pastors of the member congregations of the Mapleton Circuit will rotate around member churches each Wednesday.
- FEB 10 (Ash Wed)- Pastor Merrill | "A Place at the Table for You"
- FEB 17- Pastor Frank, Triple Parish Ricketts | "The Courtyard: A Place of Renewal"
- FEB 24- Pastor Merrill | "The Betrayal: A Place of Eternal Love"
- MAR 2- Pastor Cormeny, St. John Battle Creek | "Gethsemane: A Place of Strength"
- MAR 9- Pastor Salcido, St. Paul Ida Grove | "The Upper Room; A Place of Service"
- MAR 16- Pastor Merrill | "The Trial: A Place of God's Will"
- MAR 24- Maundy Thursday 7:00PM | "The Last Supper: A Place of Forgiveness"
- MAR 25- Good Friday Tenebrae 7:00PM | "Golgatha: A Place of Simple Love"
- MAR 27- Easter Son-Rise Worship 6:30AM | (Non part of the Series)
- Easter Festival Worship 10:00AM | "The Empty Tomb: A Place of Remembering"
Post a Comment