~Rally Day Liturgy
"Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser;
teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight."
Please Pray for these volunteer Confirmation & Sunday School Teachers in out Congregation:
- 7/8th Grade Confirmation- Pastor Merrill
- 5/6th Grade Confirmation- Marjorie Neddermeyer
- Sunday School Superintendent- Peggy Sue Henschen
- PreSchool/Kindegarten- Sandy Bramley
- 1/2nd Grade- Jessie Jepsen
- 3/4th Grade- Jaci Elwell & Annette Stoltze
- 5/6th Grade- Peggy Sue Henshen
- 7/8th Grade- Bethany & Ted Mallory
- High School Bible Study- Leon Meseck
- Sunday School Music Leader/Vacation Bible School (VBS) Director- Bethany Mallory
- Adult Bible Studies & Adult Confirmation Instruction- Pastor Merrill
- Board of Christian Education: Jaci Elwell, Bethany Mallory, & Leon Meseck
- LYF Coordinators- Velita Pautsch & Karleen Beeck
Sunday School PK-8 Music Begins at 8:45AM in the Sanctuary, Sunday School Class Follow in basement classrooms. HS & Adult Bible Class begin at 8:45AM, Adults in Room 101 off the Fellowship Hall and HS in the Church Library in the basement. EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Come join us as we dig into God's Word so that we can learn more about Him and grow in our faith in Him and our love toward others!
If you would like to help serve as a Sunday School Co-Teacher for either 5/6 or 1/2 Grades, please let Pastor or Peggy Sue know. Thank you.
Post a Comment