After worship on Sunday, August 31, Pastor Merrill & the members of the Board of Elders participated in the ALS Ice-Bucket Challenge. This Sunday, a free-will offering was collected for the family of Aaron Brodersen, a member of St. John who has been stricken with ALS. Please plan to attend the Brodersen Family Benefit dinner & auction in Charter Oak 5:00-8:00PM this upcoming Saturday, September 6. Please also keep the Brodersens in your prayers.
- MON 9/1- Offices closed for Labor Day
- TUES 9/2- 6:30AM Men's Bible Study
- WED 9/3- 3:30PM Confirmation
- 6:30PM LYF Meeting/Cookout at Charter Oak City Park
- THUR 9/4- 1:30PM LWML Meeting
- SUN 9/7- 8:45AM Sunday School & Bible Class Resume
- 10:00AM Worship with Communion (LWML Mite-Box Sunday)
NEEDED- 5/6 Grade Sunday School Teacher(s), & Memory Work- Listeners, please let Pastor, the office, or Peggy Sue Henschen know if you can help!
Post a Comment