- TUES 10/13- Pastor returns from vacation
- 8:45AM Pastors' Conference, Battle Creek
- 1:00PM Quilting
- WED 10/14- 9:00AM Ladies' Bible Study
- 3:30PM Confirmation
- 7:30PM Council Meeting
- SUN 10/18- 8:45AM Sunday School & Bible Study
- 10:00AM Worship with Communion
- 7:00PM LYF Meeting at church
- CALLING ALL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS- You're invited to join the High School Bible Class. We meet at 8:45AM on Sunday's in the library downstairs. ALL youth are encouraged & welcome to attend!
- CONCORDIA PUBLISHING HOUSE- Is having their annual CPH Warehouse Sale, November 4-10. You can save up to 75% off list prices on professional and academic books, Arch Books, Bibles, sheet music, bulletins, teaching materials and Bible studies.
- LWML COLLECTION- We are collecting laser & ink jet cartridges, cell phones, GPS systems, papers, PDA's, iPods, MP3s, digital cameras, DVDs, video games, laptops, tablets, eReaders & iPads; and cancelled stamps. ALL stamps are wanted- including 'Forever' stamps. Please leave a 1/4 inch trim around it. Please leave them in the STAMP basket in the bottom drawer in the church entrance.
- ANNUAL REPORTS ARE DUE- For the Quarterly Voter's Meeting. Church organization club, & committee presidents, chairpersons, or secretaries, please get your reports in to the church office as soon as possible. Thank you.
- REMINDER: Church Council Meeting Wed Oct. 14 at 7:30PM, all Organization Presidents or Committee Chairpersons are welcome to attend.
- Quarterly Voters' Meeting Wednesday, October 21 at 7:30PM. ALL confirmed members are welcome. Please plan to attend. We will be voting on the 2016 Budget and 2016 Church Officers. Have your voice heard, participate in the life and planning of our congregation. See you there.
- THE JUNIOR HIGH YOUTH GATHERING SERVICE PROJECT- is to bring new toys with them with a value of $5-10 for children from newborn through age 14. Their goal is to collect 500 toys. The toys will be given to children at one of the "Nehemiah" churches in inner-city Los Angeles. Our you leave on October 24th, so please bring toys in as soon as possible. Thank you.
Sunday, October 11, 2015
This Week @ St.John
Posted by Ted Mallory at 7:58 AM
Labels: announcements, Annual Reports, Council meeting, CPH, High School Bible Study, Junior High Youth, Voters meeting
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment