- Monday, April 1- Office Closed (no foolin')
- Tues. Apr.2- 6:30am Men's Bible Study
Men's Bible Study- will begin a video series on April 2 entitled "He Who Dies with the Most Toys Still Dies." Men's toys come in all shapes and sizes. We sometimes place a high priority on our "stuff," but what God gives to us is Jesus in the only worthwhile treasure. We meet at the church (we'll be in the basement for the video) the first Tuesday of every month at 6:30am. Come and join us!
- Wed. Apr. 3- 9:00am Ladies Bible Study
- 3:30pm Confimation
- 7:00pm Board of Education Meeting
- Thurs Apr. 4- 1:30pm LWML
- 6:00pm Cub Scout Meeting
- Sat. Apr. 5- 11:00am Camp Okoboji Annual Meeting
- Sun. Apr. 6- 8:45am Sunday School
- 10:00am Worship with Communion (Mite Box Sunday).
Reminder; Office Hours are 9:00am- Noon for the next 2-3 weeks while Linda recovers.
LYF Fundraiser- Take tubes of Mini-M&Ms, enjoy the candy and then fill the tube with quarters (or paper cash or checks) or other change from your dresser. Then return the tubes to the LYF M&M box in the church lobby. Proceeds will help send youth group members to the National Lutheran Youth Gathering in San Antonio, Texas July 1-5.
LYF Volleyball Tournament in Manilla- Sunday April 14, 1:00pm
Post a Comment