- TUES 10/22- Pastor Merrill will be back in the office
- WED 10/23- 3:30pm Confirmation
- 6:30pm LYF Meeting; We'll touch base about the Dist. Gathering next month but also the annual Thanksgiving Dinner & any Fall/Winter activities you'd like to participate in. Remeber bonfires, Christmas shopping, caroling and SLEDDING??!
- 8:00pm Elders's Meeting
- THRS 10/24- 9:30am Ricketts Community Bible Study- Join us for coffee & goodies!
- SAT 10/26- 5:00pm "Sunday" School at Immanuel
- 6:00pm Worship with Communion at Immanuel, Soldier TWP
- SUN 10/27- 8:45am Bible Class & Sunday School
- 10:00am Worship, followed by a brief presentation by a representative of the Gideons.
- 7:00pm Adult Instruction- want a refresher on Lutheran teachings? Or would you like to become a confirmed, communing member at St. Johns? Drop in & see what it's like. Let Pastor know if you're interested in the full course.
- THRIVENT MEMBERS; there are $6,755 in undesignated Thrivent "Choice Dollars" are available to any church group that need funds. Please contact a Finance Board member, the Financial Secretary or Church Secretary to request some.
- OCTOBER 16, 2019 VOTERS MEETING RESULTS;
- President Brian Koeppen
- Vice President Steve Kuhlmann
- Council Secretary Linda Nepper
- Treasurer Becky Dorale
- Finance Secretaries Steve & Karleen Beeck; Assistant Secretaries Brian & Veleta Pautsch
- Board of Elders; Ted Butler & Roger Kunze (1yr)
- Board of Education; Leon Meseck
- Board of Finance; Rod Kunze & Jerry Jors
- Board of Trustees; Brad Bramley
- Stewartship Secretary; Byron Weiss
- Mission Secretary; Joel Kuhlmann
- Mission monies allocated $500 each to Brent & Eugenie Fredrichs, Joel Stltenow, Mark & Megaan Mantey, and Courtney Zalmanoff. As well as a $50 gift to missionary Carl Hanson in memory of Fort Dodge Rev. Allen Henderson.
Sunday, October 20, 2019
This Week @ St. John
Labels: announcements, Choice Dollars, LYF, Thrivent
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment