- Mon-Sat Nov 11-17 Pastor hosts 'Thy Strong Word' 6:25 AM on KDSN 1530AM
- Tues 11/12- 8;45AM Circuit Pastors Conference in Dow City
- Wed 11/13- 9:0AM Ladies Bible Study
- 3:30PM Confirmation
- Sat 11/16- 9:00AM LYF decorate for Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sun 11/17- 8:45AM Sunday School and Bible Study
- 10:00AM Worship with Communion
- 11:00AM LYF Thanksgiving Dinner
NOVEMBER COLLECTION FOR TEMPORARY AID PROGRAM (TAP) For TAP to meet the needs of people in Crawford County they depend on regular contributions of basic food items and children's clothing. They always need canned goods of all types.
Many necessities can't be purchased with food stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Aid Program SNAP); paper towels, toilet paper, diapers and personal care items like soap, shampoo and laundry detergent. So, donations of these kinds of donations are particularly welcome.
Cash donations are also very helpful as they enable TAP to buy in quantity and take advantage of sales. They buy ONLY food. If you'd like to give a monetary donation, please give it to Linda Kuhlmann, our church secretary, who will make sure that it goes to TAP at the end of the month.
St.John's donation location is the table underneath the bulletin boards in the front entrance, between the offices and the Fellowship Hall. TAP is located at 210 S. 25th Street. in Denison and is open Mon-Thr 9:00AM-Noon. Or call Connie McGee if you have questions at 263-3538.
If you have adult-sized clothing to donate, TAP asks that you take them to West Central Community Action at 145 N. 7th Street in Denison. PH: 712-263-3538. HOURS: M - F, 9:00 - 3:00